Effective Date: 1 July 2021
The Studio Keys
- We, The Invisible Office, with registration number 2020/858404/07, are committed to data protection and the right to privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- When you visit our Website or our app (‘Website’), we may collect certain information that is not Personal Information, such as your Internet Protocol (‘IP’) address, operating system, browser type, and internet service provider. This type of information does not identify you personally.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of your registering to use the Website, subscribing to our Services and completing data field inputs when using our Services;
- Information that we may ask you for when you report a problem with our Website or our Services ;
- Information that relates to records of correspondence between us;
- Information from surveys that you choose to complete for us that we use for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of any contract you enter into with us; and
- Details of your visits to our Website (including traffic data, location data, and weblog and other communication data, whether they be required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
- We may also collect information (which may include Personal Information) that our users provide, such as, keyword searches, scam reports and new contact sellers.
- By using this Website or the Services, you consent to our collection, storage and use of the Personal Information you provide for any of the Services that we offer and you consent to our collection of any changes or updates that you may provide to any information you provided that has been collected by us.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We will do our best to protect your Personal Information and we will use technology that will help us to do this. The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, however, and we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit to our Website. Transmission of your information to our Website is entirely at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try prevent unauthorised access.
- When you have chosen or been given a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone.
COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
Cookies are small text files transferred by a web server to your hard drive and thereafter stored on your computer. The types of information a Cookie collects include the date and time of your visits to the Website, your browsing history on the Website only, your preferences, and your username.
- Cookies enable us to
- estimate the size and usage pattern of our Website’s audience;
- store information about your preferences, which allows us to customise the Website to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognise you when you return to the Website.
- The Website may occasionally contain links to Third-Party Websites. If you click on the links to Third-Party Websites, you leave our Website. We are not responsible for the content of Third-Party Websites or for the security of your Personal Information when you use them. Third-party service providers and Third-Party Websites may have their own privacy policies governing the storage and retention of Personal Information. They may also collect information that is not Personal Information, such as your IP address, browser specification or operating system.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED AND DISCLOSED
- We may use the information (including Personal Information) we hold about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- in aggregate and de-identified form, for internal business purposes such as generating statistics and developing our strategic and marketing plans;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, when you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so;
- to carry out any contracts that may form between us;
- to respond to any queries you make; and
- to notify you about changes to our Services.
- We may use information provided by you
- monitor user activity such as keyword searches or new postings, and more effectively manage traffic on our Website;
- to provide customer services and create and manage user accounts; and
- to assist you with technical difficulties.
- Also, we may share with third-party service providers certain information, such as your browser capabilities or operating system, that we have collected in order to understand better which advertisements and services may interest you.
- We may block users located in certain countries from using our Website. We may retain certain Personal Information for as long as is required to fulfil our business objective, even after your account is terminated.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Personal Information you submit when you register on our Website may be protected by a unique customer password and user ID. You should not disclose your password information to anyone and always remember to log off when you are using a shared computer.
- You may utilise our Website as an anonymous user, by not registering. We have taken certain security precautions to safeguard your Personal Information. However, as with most electronic transactions, no method is 100% safe. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect the Personal Information you provide, we cannot guarantee its security. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that we assume no liability regarding the theft, loss, alteration or misuse of personal or other information or content, including, without limitation, such information as has been provided to third parties or other users, or regarding the failure of a third party to abide by the agreement between us and such third party.
- You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and all uses of your account, whether or not you have authorised such use.
ACCESSING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
- You may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to Personal Information that you provide us with. If you register, we may also send you any legally required notifications and certain notifications including service-related notices and notices regarding a change to any of our policies. For example, we may send you a notice regarding server problems or scheduled maintenance to the Website. You can always opt-out of certain e-mail communications from us, including our notifications to you.
- We will not change your preferences without your consent.
- On occasions, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information because of legal or regulatory requirements. In such instances, we reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as required in order to comply with our legal obligations including complying with court orders, warrants, subpoenas, service-of-process requirements or discovery requests.
- We will notify you of any transaction in which substantially all of our assets are sold to or merged into another company, including assets which contain your Personal Information. The acquiring company will be given access to your Personal Information without your consent.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
HOW TO CONTACT US